When it comes to wire fraud, preparedness, practice and purpose all come in handy when cyber scammers interfere. Here are some of SLTA’s favorite points and tips, and we think these can help our members fight wire fraud in 2021.
- A communication strategy that informs clients of wire fraud is key. It is never too early to share wire fraud facts with your customers and partners.
- Referral partners who support you need information, too. Let them know what measures you are taking to protect their clients.
- Using an email signature that gives initial warning is great, but it can’t be the only thing you do. It should be integrated into the rest of your strategy.
- Share the good news of how you are protecting your clients’ money on social media. It increases trust and reliability and brings needed awareness to the topic
- Stay informed concerning what is happening with the latest measures being taken to protect people from wire fraud. Cyber Security is changing and improving constantly.
These ideas remind us that small steps lead to safe and secure transactions, and safe transactions make for happy homeowners! The Southeast Land Title Association is always here to support you throughout the year, and we are looking forward to the best year yet with you as a SLTA member. Check out our website, and contact us with any needs this year.